The next meeting of
Meeting of Kingston Parish Council
will be on
Monday 3rd September 2018 at 7:30 pm
in The Barn, Kingston, CT4 6JB
Members of the public are cordially invited to participate in informal discussion before the start of the meeting and may speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Reports from County and City Council Members: To receive oral reports from County Cllr Northey and City Cllr Cook
- Declarations of Interest To receive any declarations of interest from Members in respect of business to be transacted on the agenda.
- Public Forum: The Chairman will invite members of the public who are in attendance to ask questions or to make statements. The Public must not take part at any other times unless permitted to do so.
- Minutes of previous meetings:
- To resolve that the minutes of the ordinary meeting held on 2nd July 2018 are a correct record.
- To move a motion to correct the minutes of the extra-ordinary meeting held on 26th July 2018 then resolve to accept them as a correct record.
- To resolve that the minutes of the extra-ordinary meeting held on 6th August 2018 are a correct record.
- Matters arising
- To consider Planning Applications:
- CA//18/01621 Puds Meadow, Marley Lane CT4 6JH. Erection of an outbuilding for garage storage, home office and ancillary accommodation.
- To receive Planning Application Decisions.
- CA//18/01457 Detached garage, The Purlins, Black Robin Lane. Application granted.
- To receive a year to date financial report and to resolve acceptance.
- To consider recommendations on any amendments to insurance documentation and premium and to Resolve action to be taken.
- To receive a schedule of payments together with relevant invoices, review for compliance and Resolve to authorise payments.
- To consider a briefing paper as a prelude to budget setting for 2019 – 2020
- Draft Annual Action Plan: To consider a draft action plan for the period 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2020.
- Appointment of replacement Clerk / Responsible Finance Officer: To receive a progress report.
- Comments / Complaints: To receive report on action taken in respect of comments / complaints disposed of by direct action, subject to section 11 of Standing Orders.
- KALC Notice of Motion – South Eastern Rail: To receive a draft response to the notice of motion and Resolve further action.
- Highland Court: To review the City Council’s scoping opinion exercise and to establish a framework for consultation with Kingston residents in response to any formal planning application.
- Correspondance received:
- KCC Rights of Way Improvement Plan.
- House of Lords Select Committee on regenerating seaside towns and communities.
- KALC Notice of Motion – South Eastern Rail introduction of parking charges.
- KALC Model Standing Orders & Amendments.
- KALC Event Announcement – Chairmanship Conference.
- KALC Event Announcement – Finance Conference.
- Letter from resident regarding Council procedures.
- Web contact from resident concerning poor condition of lane at Jesses Hill.
- Councillor Commission round table event.
- Matters for further discussion:
- Date of Next Meeting: Monday 1st October 2018 at 7:30 pm in The Barn, Kingston.
Signed Tony McCord
Acting Clerk under LGA 1972 s.115 para. 5.
Date: 28th August 2018