There will be an extra-ordinary
Meeting of Kingston Parish Council
will be on
Monday 20th January 2020 at 3:30 pm
in The Barn, Kingston, CT4 6JB
Members of the public are cordially invited to participate in informal discussion before the start of the meeting and may speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
- Apologies and approval of absence
- Declarations of Interest: To receive any declarations of interest from Members in respect of business to be transacted on the agenda.
- Public Forum: The Chairman will invite members of the public who are in attendance to ask questions or make statements. The Public must not take part at any other time unless permitted to do so.
- Pre-Consultation: ESN (Emergency Services Network) Proposed base station installation Dane Farm, Covet Wood, Covet Lane, Kingston CT4 6LY. To identify key questions and issues prior to site visit.
- Emergency Planning: update on potential flood risk on R. Nailbourne
- New Clerk appointment: update
- Date of Next Meeting: Monday 3rd February 2020 at 7:30 pm in The Barn, Kingston. CT4 6JE
Signed Davina Martin
Date: 15th January 2020