The next meeting of
Meeting of Kingston Parish Council
will be on
Monday 1st April 2019 at 7:30 pm
in The Barn, Kingston, CT4 6JB
Members of the public are cordially invited to participate in informal discussion before the start of the meeting and may speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
- To resolve acceptance of Cllr Spencer as Acting Clerk for the meeting.
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Reports from County and City Council Members: To receive oral reports from County Cllr Northey and City Cllr Cook
- Declarations of Interest To receive any declarations of interest from Members in respect of business to be transacted on the agenda.
- Public Forum: The Chairman will invite members of the public who are in attendance to ask questions or to make statements. The Public must not take part at any other times unless permitted to do so.
- Minutes of previous meeting: To resolve that the minutes of the ordinary meeting held on 4th March 2019 are a correct record.
- Matters arising:
- To consider Planning Applications:
- To receive Planning Application Decisions:
- Payments due: See attached schedule
- To receive finance summaries for year-end March 2019
- To report on Rural Forum Opportunities Fund bid.
- Highways and Footpaths:
- Update on the embankment:
- To receive an update on the recent tree planting
- Kent Men of the Trees Competition 2019
- To consider future action
- Revised Standing Orders: To confirm action on compliance of Standing Orders with GDPR.
- Matters for further discussion:
- Ideas for inclusion in future residents’ survey (postponed from last meeting)
Arrangements for Annual Village Meeting 23rd May 2019 at 7.00pm
- Emails received:1/03: KALC News – February 2019
1/03: NALC Chief Executive’s bulletin
6/03: NALC Newsletter
6/03: National CSSC Green Message
7/03: KALC – Kent Volunteers
8/03: NALC Chief Executive’s bulletin
9/03: CPRE Campaigns
15/03: ACRK – Can you Help?
16/03: CPRE Campaigns
21/03: NALC Chief Executive’s bulletin
21/03: National CSSC Green Message
21/03: KALC – Subscriptions to KALC and NALC for 2019/ 2020
22/03: Kent PCC Spring 2019 Newsletter
23/03 CPRE Campaigns
- Date of Next Meeting: Monday 13th May 2019 at 7:30 pm in The Barn, Kingston.
Signed Davina Martin (Chair)
Date: 27th March 2019