The next meeting of
Meeting of Kingston Parish Council
will be on
Monday 1st July 2019 at 7:30 pm
in The Barn, Kingston, CT4 6JB
Members of the public are cordially invited to participate in informal discussion before the start of the meeting and may speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Reports from County and City Council Members: To receive oral reports from County Cllr Northey and City Cllr Sole
- Declarations of Interest To receive any declarations of interest from Members in respect of business to be transacted on the agenda.
- Public Forum: The Chairman will invite members of the public who are in attendance to ask questions or to make statements. The Public must not take part at any other times unless permitted to do so.
- Minutes of previous meeting: To resolve that the minutes of the ordinary meeting held on 3rd June 2019 are a correct record (previously distributed).
- Matters arising:
- To consider Planning Applications: 19/00981 Proposed single-storey outbuilding following demolition of existing outbuilding. Old Downs, Black Robin Lane, Kingston, CT4 6H
19/01209 Proposed single-storey rear extension, 144 The Street, Kingston, CT4 6JQ
- To receive Planning Application Decisions:18/02284/FUL Proposed change of material for equestrian school area from grass to dark recycled material. The White House, Black Robin Lane,
Kingston CT4 6HR. GRANTED
19/00776/LUP Application for a lawful development for the proposed stationing of a log cabin for use as ancillary accommodation together with a domestic office. Mount Pleasant, Marley lane, Kingston CT4 6JH. WOULD BE LAWFUL
APP/J2210/N/19/3223264 Land and stable building at Whitelocks Barn, The Street, Kingston CT1 6JQ: APPEAL ALLOWED
Payments and receipts (see schedule)
- Data Retention Policy (previously distributed)
- Closed Churchyards to receive response from PCC
- Annual Maintenance Plan: to review action needed (2 documents attached)
- Embankment Plans: to review progress and determine action
- Proposed Village Survey: to decide further action (document attached)
- Provisional arrangements for Tombola stall at village fete: advertising, availability, village collection.
- Matters for further discussion
- Emails received:30/05: KALC Website Survey
30/05: KCC Public Protection – holiday booking scam
03/06: NALC Chief Executive’s Bulletin
05/06: KALC Scams awareness (already forwarded)
06/06: NALC Newsletter
07/06: KALC Updated flyer- Dynamic Councillor courses
08/06: CPRE Campaigns
10/06: NALC Chief Executive’s Bulletin
13/06: KALC NATIONAL CSSC Green Message (HMRC Scam)
14/06: NALC Chief Executive’s Bulletin
20/06: KCC Public Protection – Doorstep Crime – roofing scam
21/06: KALC News June 2019
21/06: NALC Chief Executive’s Bulletin
- Date of Next Meeting: Monday 2nd September 2019 at 7:30 pm in The Barn, Kingston.
Signed Davina Martin (Chair)
Date: 25th June 2019