The next meeting of
Meeting of Kingston Parish Council
will be on
Thursday 26th July 2018 at 3:00 pm
in The Barn, Kingston
Members of the public are cordially invited to participate in informal discussion before the start of the meeting and may speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Declarations of Interest To receive any declarations of interest from Members in respect of business to be transacted on the agenda.
- To consider Planning Applications CA//18/01215 Available online at www.canterbury.gov.uk/planning. Proposed single-storey rear extension. Marleywood Bungalow, Marley Lane, Kingston CT4 6JJ.To discuss the Council’s response
- Finance To receive a year to date finance report and discuss any implications.
- Kingston Fete 1st September 2018 To decide arrangements for advance management of the tombola stall and manning the stall on the day.
- Temporary Clerking arrangements To discuss options and decide arrangements for the September and subsequent meetings as required.
- Any matters for further discussion
Signed Tony McCord
Acting Clerk under LGA 1972 s.115 para. 5.
Date: 21st July 2018