The next meeting of
Meeting of Kingston Parish Council
will be on
Monday 5th November 2018 at 7:30 pm
in The Barn, Kingston, CT4 6JB
Members of the public are cordially invited to participate in informal discussion before the start of the meeting and may speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
- To resolve acceptance of Cllr Spencer as Acting Clerk for the meeting.
- Apologies and approval of absences
- Reports from County and City Council Members: To receive oral reports from County Cllr Northey and City Cllr Cook
- Declarations of Interest To receive any declarations of interest from Members in respect of business to be transacted on the agenda.
- Public Forum: The Chairman will invite members of the public who are in attendance to ask questions or to make statements. The Public must not take part at any other times unless permitted to do so.
- Minutes of previous meeting:
- To resolve that the minutes of the ordinary meeting held on 5th October 2018 are a correct record.
- To resolve that the minutes of the extra-ordinary meeting held on 15th October 2018 are a correct record.
- Matters arising
- To consider Planning Applications – CA/11/01948 Highland Court
- To receive a current summary of statistics from Residents’ Questionnaire
- To resolve the nature of the Parish Council’s response to the planning application.
- To receive Planning Application Decisions.
- CA//18/01247 Jesses Hill Farm, Jesses Hill, Marley CT4 6JD. Application to re-use existing agricultural barn for provision of two units of holiday accommodation. REFUSED.
- CA//18/0616/FUL Proposed detached two-storey dwelling. Land adjacent to The Old Forge, Church Lane, Kingston, CT4 6HX. GRANTED.
- CA//18/01621/FUL Proposed two-storey garage. Pud’s Meadow, Marley Lane, Kingston, CT4 6JJ. REFUSED.
- Payments to make: D Martin – Expenses for Covet Lane Bus Shelter and Resident’s questionnaire.
- To confirm acceptance of to Half-year statement
- To resolve acceptance of forecast budget (2019/20)
- To resolve request for the precept for December 2018
- Notice of Motion re Standing Order 3 (o) Cllr McCord
- Correspondence – emails received. Home Office: Criminal Exploitation of Children and Vulnerable Adults
Lower Thames Crossing
More information about potential options for East Kent Hospitals and care (2)
Kent Police – UK Protect Section Safety and Security Communication
National Cross- Section Safety and Security Communication – Annual Review 2018
KCC Budget Consultation 2019-20
Kent PCC Sept Oct 2018 Newsletter
KCC Community Transport Grant Scheme
- Matters for further discussion:
- Date of Next Meeting: Monday 3rd December 2018 at 7:30 pm in The Barn, Kingston.
Signed Davina Martin (Chair)
Date: 10th October 2018