Hire Fees for 2016
Charges per session, nominally 8 am to 1 pm: 1 pm to 6 pm: 6 pm to 11.45 pm
Alternatively an hourly rate of £14 may apply for full or part sessions
|Childrens Party (under 12 years)||£35||£50|
|Business Meetings (weekday daytime only)||£50||£50|
|Wedding Reception – complete day||£450||£150|
- Hire of preceding or succeeding session at 50% of normal charge, i.e. £7 an hour. This also includes setting up or clearing up.
- Start and end times of sessions can be negotiated at Trustees discretion, depending on other bookings at the time.
- Charges include heating; lighting; sound system; kitchen and equipment; cooking facilities; tables and chairs; crockery and cutlery for 80 place settings.
- A laundry charge of £15 applies for use of tablecloths, and a £10 charge applies for use of projection equipment.
- Please note that a charge of £5 per sack will apply to any rubbish left on or outside the premises, and will be deducted from the deposit
- Car parking for about 30 vehicles is included in the hire fee.
- Concessionary charges apply at Trustees discretion for Kingston residents; Local Voluntary Groups; and long term Regular Users.
Kingston Village Hall Trust is a Registered Charity No: 1066308
Enquiries: Tony McCord (email – firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. 01227 830766)